Hands down, this is the best and easiest cake I have made so far ☺️. It takes less than 5 minutes to prepare, low calorie, low carb, diet and fitness friendly.
Here is the recipe (yield 5 cakes, ~100 cal each):
– 1.5 cup of quick oats
– 2 bananas
– 3 eggs
– 200ml organic whole milk
– 4 tbsp Cocoa powder
– mix well in a blender
I used 5 3.75″ cups to bake the cake, you can adapt to what you have.
Preheat oven to 350F
– Pour half of the batter into the cups.
– add some dark chocolate chips in the middle
– Pour the other half of the batter into the cups.
– optional: add some cranberries, chocolate, almond chips on the top
– back for 25 ~27 minutes ( adjust based on your oven and size of the pan)
– Enjoy（taste better when warm)🥂