Very tasty and easy to make with an air fryer 😋
- Skinless chicken thighs 1b, cut to small pieces (~2.5 cm)
- in a big bowl, mix chicken with: 2tbsp soy sauce, 1tbsp cooking wine, ~1/2 tsp white pepper, ~1/2 tsb 五香粉 (opt), 1tsp sugar, a bit salt, minced garlic, sliced onion, 1tbsp sesame oil. Refrige for half an hour to one hour.
- add 1 egg white to the meat mixture, mix well.
- mix 3tbsp topioca starch, 1.5 tbsp flour, a bit salt, a bit sugar, a bit white pepper
- put chicken pieces into the flour mix, about a dozen pieces a time. Roll them gently to make sure the chicken pieces are all wrapped in flour. Spray a bit cooking oil.
- put the batch (~12 pieces) in the air fryer, 360f, 8~9 minutes, flip in the middle.
- prepare the next batch when the first batch is almost done.